Crowdfundsing4Culture together with the European Regional Network on Research and Innovation (ERRIN) organised a workshop on "Matchfunding: what are the best practices and how does it work?".
The event, hosted at the premisses of the Lombardy Region Delegation Office in Brussels, included the following presentations:
- European Policy Framework on Crowdfunding4Culture, by Gyongyi Mikita, Policy Officer, DG EAC
- Crowdfunding4Culture findings and trends for policy makers, by Isabelle De Voldere and Kleitia Zeqo, IDEA Consult
- Matchfunding: use and impact, by Isabelle De Voldere and Kleitia Zeqo, IDEA Consult
- Alternative financing for the creative and cultural industry. Best practices of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, by Ludovico Monforte, UnionCamere Lombardia
- Local support for global campaigns. KICK-ER, guidance service for crowdfunding projects from Emilia-Romagna, by Martina Lodi, KICK-ER Service Manager, ASTER
Participants were regional policy makers active in the cultural and creative sectors.